Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Renegade Hunter by Lynsay Sands

Jo Willan is my fav Willan sister. She is funny and smart. I love her wit and I like how she handles herself in a difficult situation. Some heroines in her situation would whine, or be angry at everyone & reacting before thinking, but Jo is not like that at all. At first I thought she would have made a good life mate for Bricker – and I’ve just gotta say: I WANT A BRICKER STORY ASAP! – but I really liked Nicholas. He was interesting, compassionate, and fit well w/ Jo. This was the best of the “rogue hunter” books. I didn’t think the action overpowered the romance and it was very well written, and you cared about the characters. I can’t wait for the major bad guy to get what he deserves – and his sons too.

No comments:

Post a Comment