Sunday, June 5, 2011

On a Wild Night by Stephanie Laurens

I like the female Cynster twins - Amanda & Amelia. The romance/chemistry between Amanda and Martin was awesome and the mystery was interesting. I will say this - I understand that sometimes sending the criminal to jail isn't always the best option. I'm not usually into black and white solutions. But sometimes when you have a clear cut sociopath they really need to be locked up somewhere. This was a little different from her other books because the 1st half of the book had the heroine pursuing the hero and then the 2nd half had the hero doing the pursuing. Great characters, great romance, great mystery. Left me anxious to read Amelia & Luc's book. I love Lady Osbaldestone. I thought it was great that she was able to give the baddie a whack at the end. She reminds me of Lady Danbury in the books by Julia Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment