Sunday, June 5, 2011

One Kiss From You by Christina Dodd

So, so, so good. First off, I love trading places stories. I loved how the heroine grew as a person over the course of the book, and gained more confidence – although I thought she was a cool person right from the beginning. I love that the evil stepmother got what was coming to her in the end. And the hero - *sigh* - he was just so sexy, so intelligent, so crazy over the heroine. Anybody who loves the Cynster guys (written by Stephanie Laurens) should love this guy. I also liked that there wasn’t a big chunk of time at the end when the hero/heroine were at odds w/ each other. The chemistry between the hero & heroine was phenomenal. This is the 1st full length book by this author I’ve read, and I will def look for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment