Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Cat's Meow by Stacey Kennedy


I was drawn to this book by the fun cover and interesting book description. What kept me interested were the characters, the romantic tension between the witch Libby and the warlock Kale, and the mystery. The mystery involving dead cats, human corpses sans souls, & power-hungry warlocks kept me guessing who Mr. Big was - the bad guy calling the shots. Kale appearing out of thin air, and his sexiness, sweetness, yet determination to remain an enigma helped to add to the suspense. I also really liked that, other then a sexy dream encounter, Libby and Kale didn't actually hook up until secrets were revealed and Libby felt like she could trust Kale. I look forward to reading more stories with the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment