Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Moonglow by Kristen Callihan

I really enjoyed the previous book in this series, but I think I liked this book a little more. The relationship and feelings of the hero & heroine were a little more clearly defined. I also thought the hero was a little more fun. I loved the super hero-like elements to this book.
Daisy was such a cool character. She almost came off like a Sherlock Holmes type in this story – very intelligent, brave, and I really enjoyed her verbal dueling with the hero. She never seemed like a weak character at all. The chemistry between Daisy and Ian was electric and I loved the verbal exchanges between them as well as the sexy intimate scenes. Ian was a welcome surprise in this book. His character seemed much more likable and had more depth than I thought in the previous book. I was intrigued by the new types of paranormal characters like the GIMs and would be interested in more stories about characters in this world. With the way things ended between Poppy and Winston at the end, I am very anxious to read the next book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment